Using Products Shown to Kill 99.9% of Viruses and Other Germs
Many customers have been asking how to best minimize the spread of viruses within their homes and workplaces and keep people safe and healthy. Since 2010, Clean & Restore LLC specializes in home and facility cleaning services following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
Preventing Viral Spread
The tried and tested products and procedures recommended by the CDC will kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
Below are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with a fever must stay home.
- Frequently clean (or call Clean & Restore LLC to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Disinfect surfaces regularly to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide or call Clean & Restore LLC for disinfection services.
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call (725) 235-3178 for a free estimate to sanitize your home or facility.
Call Clean & Restore LLC for Disinfection Services
- Viruses, such as various forms of the flu affect thousands of people annually. Clean & Restore LLC has provided cleaning and sanitization services for many years and follows best practices as outlined by the CDC to keep the spread of germs to a minimum.
- Clean & Restore LLC's teams are trained and frequently supervised to ensure to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing local homes and office buildings.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected or known to be spreading locally, the cleaning crews at Clean & Restore LLC follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing spread.
- When you call (725) 235-3178 you'll receive a full home solution which ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and disinfected, including every light switch, door push, handle, doorknob, surface and more.
- These vigilant practices, along with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures to prevent the spread of viruses